instagram pinterest twitter bloglovin

Sunday, November 19, 2017

The Liebster Award 2017



I'm so excited to be answering another set of questions for The Liebster Award tag! Thank you to Bexa for nominating me! Definitely check out Bexa's blog at hellobexa.com. She has a beautiful web page and I know everyone would really benefit from reading her posts. Her content is guaranteed to teach you something new!

The Rules:
1. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you 
2. Nominate 11 other bloggers 
3. Ask your nominees 11 questions. 
4. Let them know you nominated them!

Bexa's Questions:

1. What inspired you to start blogging?
I found a YouTube video in my suggested video section about starting a blog and after watching it I just knew I had to give it a go.

2. If you had £500 to spend solely on blogging (eg. equipment, content for blog posts) how would you spend it?
A blog planner and heaps and heaps of blog photo props - artificial flowers, confetti, patterned paper and pretty stationery!

3. How did you come up with the name of your blog? 
AnnieChanie has been my nickname since forever so it seemed fitting to have it somewhere in my blog name. 

4. Have you ever visited somewhere (a town, country, restaurant, event) just because you read about it in someone's blog?
Sadly, no. :-( Most of the blogs I read are UK based so even if I did like the sound of a place/event, it wouldn't really be possible for me to visit. I definitely keep note of them though, in case I do end up travelling to the UK sometime in the future.  

5. What is your favourite non-blog website?
I've been obsessed with Etsy lately! It really showcases people's creativity and as an enthusiastic creator myself, I find it really inspiring. 

6. Besides blogging, what are your other passions and interests?
I love reading, redecorating my room and creating things - whether that be with my hands or on the computer.  

7. What is your favourite book?
This is such a tough question because there's so many books that I love! Around this time of year, I really like reading Let it Snow by John Green, Lauren Myracle and Maureen Johnson. It's my favourite festive book! 

8. Where would you like to go on holiday next?
I have my heart set on Japan! I've been trying to convince my Dad to let us have our next family holiday there! 

9. What film can you watch over and over again?
The Clique. I used to watch that film all the time! I haven't seen it in a while though.. I'm tempted to watch it again after finishing this post! 

10. Are you doing Blogmas this year?
I really hope so! I'm in the process of planning some Christmassy posts but I still haven't had a chance to bring these ideas to life! 

11. What are your future dreams and aspirations for your blog?
I've learnt so much from blogging already so I'm excited to see what else having my own webpage will teach me. For example, my coding knowledge is very limited so one of my goals is to gain a better understanding for the technical aspect of my blog. 


My Questions:

1. What's on your Christmas Wishlist this year?

2. What's your favourite blog post that you've ever written?

3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

4. What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?

5. Describe your perfect day?

6. What's your favourite blog photo prop at the moment? 

7. What's the best piece of blogging advice you've ever received?

8. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

9. Who do you wish you could swap lives with for a day?

10. What's your favourite blogging related app/ social media platform?

11. What's the first word that comes to mind when you hear the word "Christmas"?

My Nominees:

Buttercup at typicallyuntypicalteen.wordpress.com

M at theyoungculture.wordpress.com

Chloe at imjustagirl16.co.uk

Ellie at headintheclouds.me.uk

Hebah at hebahpervaiz.co.uk

Katie at katiethehen.wordpress.com

Bee at lifeofbeee.wordpress.com

Chloe at chloeluye.wordpress.com

Tizz at ranteatsleeprepeat.com

Rebecca at beccariassecret.wordpress.com

Amy at fashionbeautyamyblog.wordpress.com


Let me know if you give my questions a go! I would love to read your answers! Also, I'm sorry if I've tagged you and you've already been nominated. I just can't seem to keep track of who's done this already. Thanks for reading! 

3 comments:

  1. Let it snow
    Let it snow
    Can't hold it back anymore~

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were great questions! Once again, thank you so much for tagging me! AnnieChanie

    ReplyDelete

blogger template