instagram pinterest twitter bloglovin

Monday, August 28, 2017

Bullet Journal Stationery Haul


Whenever I find myself in a shopping mall, I always gravitate towards the stationery shops. I can't help it! I love stationery too much! I've been obsessed with bullet journalling lately so I thought I could use my newfound hobby as an excuse to buy more stationery. I hope you enjoy this mini haul. Let me know if you'd like to see more bullet journalling posts in the future!




The first thing I bought was this pack of washi tape. The tropical, island theme was prominent throughout. I love the range of widths and the vibrant designs. There was also gold foiling on several of the tapes making them even more appealing to me. I couldn't resist buying these!






The next thing I picked up were these stickers. I love the pastel colours in the first pack. Not only are the graphics really cute, but the little quotes and phrases are really sweet also. I really like the holographic letters from the second pack and will probably use these to decorate the front of my journal.




The last thing I got were these pens. I did my research on the best writing tools for bullet journalling and selected the ones I believed would work best for me. I got a pack of Crayola super tips, a Tombow Fudenosuke soft tip, a Muji black pen (0.38 tip) and a Uni Pin Fine Line black pen (0.3). I've been really interested in calligraphy and hand lettering lately and know that I definitely make good use out of these pens.

What did you think of this haul? Let me know down below! Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. I am a total stationary junkie and OMG this all looks amazing. I recently popped into Clinton's and they had a huge sale on, got some beautiful note books, note pads and day planners and my whole ship came to under £5!

    xo Millie
    www.modishrambling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Millie! Wow, what a bargain! There's nothing better than buying cute stationery for cheap! :-) AnnieChanie

      Delete
  2. The washi tapes are beyond cute!!!
    Best wishes, Gee
    thelifeofgee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment Gee! I know! I love them so much! AnnieChanie

      Delete
  3. I have washi tape envy!!!
    https://staticbrunete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only who has an obsession with washi tape! Thanks for the comment! :-) AnnieChanie

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful post. I've become a washi tape enthusiast very recently ahaha, I can't wait to fill my blog with stationary related stuff!

    jenny | www.jennyrosee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny! I really appreciate it! Ooh, I'd love to check those out! I'm so excited for you!! AnnieChanie

      Delete
  5. You got some great stuff, I especially love the washi tape! The designs are so cute! I'm ever so slowly becoming more of a stationary junkie, I always spend ages browsing the array of supplies but never end up buying anything!

    Amy, x
    ruralroses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I'm really happy with my washi tape purchase! Haha, I don't know how you do it! I have a terrible sense of self control when it comes to buying stationery. AnnieChanie

      Delete

blogger template